May all beings everywhere be happy
and free from suffering and may our thoughts, words, and actions contribute to that happiness and freedom for all.
Raw Vegan Banana Split Bon Bons!
Raw, vegan, gluten free, low sodium, paleo, no refined sugar.
Only three easy ingredients! No ice cream maker needed!
Alternatively Titled: Impress Your Friends with Your Diet!
These are super easy. You’ll have to set them for a few hours, but there’s almost zero hands on time.
- Cut a few bananas into coins. Put them in your freezer for 2hrs.
- Mince some strawberries and grate some vegan or raw chocolate. Throw them in the fridge while you wait on the bananas.
- After the bananas are frozen through, remove them and throw them in a blender or food processor so they get nice and pastey, like ice cream! Then you just mix in the strawberries and chocolate.
- Form balls with a melon baller or a spoon, throw them in the freezer for a bit longer to harden.
One of my best tips for staying fully raw has to be: always be prepared. I have a very busy schedule right now and prepping food, storing ripe fruit, and packing food has never been more important.
Yesterday I found myself with a spare few minutes in the morning that I knew I wouldn’t have later at night so I whipped up some mango salsa to let marinate together for dinner. Super easy :)
- 1 mango (half diced the other half just chunks)
- 3 green onion tops
- cup of cherry tomato
- lime juice
thats the basics! I also diced up a hot pepper to add in. roughly blend half the mango with half your tomatoes and then add in the diced ingredients. I let this sit while I was out for the day and came home to beautiful salsa. I used this salsa in boats of the most beautiful organic butter lettuce and to make raw living quick I just put cucumbers, peppers, celery, and carrots into my food processor at the same time and had sprouts on top.
Raw vegan in under 10 minutes.
PLEASE, DON’T TURN A BLIND EYE ANY LONGER
I’m sorry if this “bothers” you but it really needs to be said. Look at the labels before you buy. These companies don’t deserve your business